Shower Chair – Split Seat Chair Over Toilet Aid – Commode (HBA370)
- The new seating provides full access to all the body parts of the patient.
- Absolutely no need for the user to stand off the chair to have their body parts washed.
- The front and rear of the seat has an open access cut out. This allows the carer to clean the body parts of the patient from the front and the rear.
- The design of this chair is protected by a patent.
- The frame is made from aluminium oval tubing.
- For rental or domestic use.
- This chair is highly recommended because it is user friendly for the carer.
- Suitable for domestic use, hospitals, nursing homes and other institutional use.
- Low maintenence.
- Seat is made from soft polyurethane material and is water proof.
- Suction rubber tips.
- Pail with lid.
- Extension legs:
- adjustment pins are spaced at 25mm increments on three extension legs and 12.5mm increments on the fourth extension leg for perfect balance.
- Oval shaped tubing prevents the inner and outer tube from misalignment.
Contact Us – Ph: 1300 55 40 10