The individually adjustable head support allows you to lift or lower the position of the headrest even when the
backrest is fully reclined providing a higher level of adjustment for your neck and back.
Individually adjustable lumbar support, which can assist in maintaining a proper sitting posture; helping
to relieve tension on the spine to prevent pain or discomfort due to poor posture, arthritis or existing back
Power Backrest and Power Footrest
With a the dual lift system, it allows you to individually adjust the backrest and the footrest for the position that
best fits the clinical needs of the client.
- Two stage lift function .
- Lay flat chair design .
- Powered headrest to lift or lower head position .
- Footrest extension for increased comfort .
- Lumbar support to accommodate sitting posture .
- Ultra durable stylish fabric .
- Easy to use hand controller – Soft grip buttons – 6 pre-defined positions (Choose “full recline” or “full stand” with the touch of a button)
|Max Overall Length
|Max Seat Height
|Max User Weight